Friday, September 16, 2011

Brush, brush, step...

  Well I'm excited to say we officially live with a Ballerina. The first day of class went so great, I was so proud of how well she did. After school yesterday, we weren't even out of the parking lot when she started asking for her dance shoes. When we got home I had to keep her busy and away from her brother, so she wouldn't get even more worn out. Just about an hour before class I told her to go get the hair brush, and you would of thought she won the lottery. I put her hair up in a bun (aka. Tinker Bell hair) and it just felt so surreal. We put on the pink tights, leotard and skirt, a ballerina now stood in front of me! She was so eager to leave, being we live right around the corner, we walked down there and enjoyed the beautiful weather. When we got there the older girls were doing pointe class, and Aaryanna was just mesmerized. I can see dance being in our future for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment