Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Diapers, Diapers, Diapers

I must say I am loving the cloth diapers. I wish I would of done this so much sooner!!

My favorite diaper so far is the Thirsties Duo Diaper. It's a very trim, but absorbent diaper. My little man (10lbs 1oz at birth) is wearing a size 1, we didn't have to snap it down to fit but the waist still had some breathing room. As a first time cloth diaper user, I must say it is very user friendly! My next Thirsties diaper I'm ready to try is the Duo Fab Fitted. I have read great reviews on this diaper. With a newborn I've read that the fitted diapers are really good to keep runny poops in. One reason I LOVE the duo diaper and its gussets. Thirsities is an awesome company and has a Thirsties Thursday Giveaway! This week they are giving away two (2) Duo Fab Fitted diapers. I'm passing this giveaway on to all of my friends who cloth diaper as well, even if they have never used a Thirsties diaper I'm sure they will.


Well back to the grind of mommyhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment